Introduction, due on September 7

What is your year in school and major? I'm a junior in the ACME program, I'm not sure yet of the emphasis I'd like to pursue. Which post-calculus math courses have you taken? (Use names or BYU course numbers.) Math 313, Math 314, Math 341, Math 290, Why did you choose ACME? (Be specific.) I chose ACME because I wanted something harder than CS. I've been coding for a long time, and I finally hit the point where math was the next step to be a better programmer. Tell me about the math professor or teacher you have had who was the most and/or least effective. What did s/he do that worked so well/poorly? I thought Dr. Barker was an excellent teacher. This was because he cared a lot about his students. He often asked if we had questions and took time to answer them. He was also interested in everyone's major and futures. Write something interesting or unique about yourself. I also sing in men's chorus, play the viola, and I've been programming video games since I was twelve. If you are unable to come to my scheduled office hours or the TA's scheduled office hours, what times would work for you? In the evenings (past 5), I'm usually free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.4, due on September 12th

1.3, due on September 10th

1.8, due September 19th